threonine, valine and tryptophan. Sounds too technical even for me.
But in simple words Amino acids are the "building Blocks" of the body. Besides building cells and repairing tissue, they form antibodies to combat invading bacteria and viruses; they are part of the enzyme and hormonal system; they build nucleoproteins (RNA & DNA); they carry oxygen throughout the body and participate in muscle activity. When protein is broken down by digestion the result is 22 known amino acids. Eight are essential (cannot be manufactured by the body) the rest are non-essential (can be manufactured by the body with proper nutrition).
TRYPTOPHAN (An Essential Amino Acid) found in Aloe is a natural relaxant and:
- helps alleviate INSOMNIA by inducing normal sleep;
- reduces anxiety and depression;
- helps in the treatment of migraine headaches;
- helps the immune system;
- helps reduce the risk of artery and heart spasms;
- works with Lysine (another Essential Amino Acid) in reducing cholesterol levels.
Absolutely amazing. Our (FLP) aloe vera is identical to a fresh cut leaf and hence contains all the nutrients. We should take it as a natural food and supplement to our healthy diet.